View Single Post

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Jan 29, 2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minmay View Post
The fireball gun seems to not destroy destruct blocks if you fire it fast enough (i.e. while running). Pretty evident in the Survivor level. Also, I love the Worms references
I think this one's gonna be very difficult (if not impossible) to fix. I'd like to see it as a good reason to stop running sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
The Slide event (which is amazing to finally see work, I remember posting in 2006 or something about it being broken) should have a parameter to designate the sliding distance (in tiles, or something). I almost didn't notice it at first, because the distance was quite small.
I thought of that myself too. Will see what's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
Also, what happened to the preview with vertical flipping? I won't mention the one with the numbers 1-9, since I suppose that wasn't official.
The number one was indeed unofficial. No idea what that was about. The vertically flipped tile was real but it's one of those few features that didn't make it in just because they were causing too much trouble while we were having so many other awesome ideas. The implementation is half way through, though. So we may get there eventually.