View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Nov 23, 2008, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Oh, I thought you allowed nickname changes for the users' convenience and to prevent useless multi accounting. And I just don't want to use hunter as a nickname here any more, that's all. I'm not married to this nickname you know.
That, I'm afraid, is not our problem. It might be in your best interest to change your nickname, but it is at least slightly confusing for all other users.

Quote:
It appears lots of people have changed their nicknames with no reasoning at all
Before we changed policies, yes.
Quote:
but you've decided to change that for no apparent reason (Users are allowed to change their names on 5 mounts period or so, I don't think it costs you much effort to do this, does it.)
It's easy to do, but leads to confusion. Read the first post. As said, we changed the policy because names were changed so often (and sometimes frivolously, like "Tha Bling Bling Rabbit") that it became annoying.