View Single Post

JCF Member

MoonBlazE is an asset to this forum

May 23, 2003, 08:23 AM
TSF just added more imbalance to this poor game. Spaz is far way the best character ever. (In a Jazz-Spaz balanced level of curse. It's ridiculos that in some levels a character have adavantage over another.) Lori CANNOT be compared to her brothers. What bothers me, is because 2 players with same skills, the player playing Spaz will win.

This game really needs alot, including strategy and better gametypes. Bank Robber, and other custom gametypes are full of strategy. From the offical, only CTF has a tad of strategy. But you cannot compare it to JK2 ctf. Treasure is odd, race is hardly playable because of lag, and battle is okay. Both Battle and CTF recures abit strategy and micro. Let's not forget to mention how awful boring the single player included is.

The weapons is intresting throught. But there's still "lesser" and better weapons. Pepperspray can be okay, but why Pepper when you can fire 3 powerfull red rockets dealing 2 points of damage. The wrost about this game is seekers. One hit on the space buttom and your enemy has to dance as an isane for avoid it. Seekers are for noobs, imo.

I could keep rant, but nobody would read it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disguise View Post
*sings*
YOU AND ME BABY ARE NOTHING BUT MAMMALS LA LA LALAL LA LA ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!