View Single Post

JCF Member

Superjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHART

Mar 2, 2005, 07:32 AM
I heard that Blur and Evilmike organized ab5 together? So, should we have multiple organizers this year also. Something from 2 to 4 organizers could think very well how they like of some levels together and then one of them would just make the pack from a preplanned list. That might be a better idea than a single organizer instead, so we would make more people glad who are willing to help in the pack-making.

By the way Rep, you once said that "The Tides of Marsh", which I originally finished for a jdc-event that early, would be surely in ab7. Hehe, so if you get to organize this pack, remember to put in that level at least, as it wasn't accepted to the jdc-event after all then, due to I was too late or something. Blah, I just always miss important things here at jazz2-community. Ok, I'm not forcing you to that but at least think about it, if you'll be an organizer. Filename was: "sjmarshb.j2l" It was a battle-level btw. And likely have a look of my other levels.

And then some other levels than mine, that I would recommend to be in ab7. Some of them might already have been nominated, but whatever:

Battle levels:
-Garden Brawl by FireSworD
-Tube Dreams by Snooze
-Tall Towers by EvilMonkey
-Toasted Territory by Satan
-Evilmike's Evil Fortress by Evilmike

CTF levels:
-X-Station by DarkSonic
-Mort Myre by Labratkid
-Deserted Paradise by Snooze
-Divide And Conquer by BlurredD
-Ragnarok's Stronghold by Ragnarok
-Sanctuary by CelL
-Apocalyptic Afterworld by Magoo
-Clipboard Chaos by Snooze
-Lemon Nightmare by Blackraptor
-Wonderfull Waterfalls by Satan

As you see, it's a lot easier to find decent ctf-levels than decent battle-levels. Battle-levels just aren't that interesting to make or there it's harder to make them more original, or such. There might have been more of decent levels at the jj2-community finished or uploaded, so those ones were just some good examples.

I guess you others could nominate some examples if you also know levels you like and which would fit ab7.