View Single Post
spaceboy

Banned

spaceboy is doing well so far

Nov 8, 2010, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
Its a bit early to see if its successful yes or no, trust me. Some of your members don't have the best reputation ever at all and have been in all clans that currently walk around at JJ2 + several dead clans.
Ladders are like trainings, clanwars are the ones that matter
Well our team is led by the new generation of JJ2'ers, they play with a lot of ambition and are very eager to win, thus we made them (Kenny and Skele, who both rule, I'm sure no one got a doubt about that) the team captains @ JJ.net. Within a short time we fixed our teamplay and keep getting better at it.. I spectated them at our recent matches and they showed an impressive performance. I'm very positive about them and I think they proved themselves when they joined [GpW]. I'm sure they'll keep leading [GpW] into more victories.. but yeah, first thing we'll have to make it through the test of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GpW]Urbs View Post
Clanhopping can be problematic indeed Vegito, but it is funny how the very next day we merged with BRFH I got a ton of warnings from a couple of other clanleaders (some of which after losing against us have decided it wiser not to compete with us anymore), how GpW is going straight to hell.
Haha, that clan which keeps dying and re-forming under a new name every month telling an old giant like [GpW] what's right to do?