View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Nov 15, 2010, 07:07 AM
Hmm..

Never played Nuclear afterblast. It's probably the only map I haven't played out of this mappool...but I'm not really going to vote it out because I don't mind practicing maps that are new to me. As long the flow isn't awquard.

I like The Marshland of Evil...I'll admit it's a bit linear though. And that seek PU boxed room...ugh. But I think it would still be good for 3v3s.

I don't know but super hasn't really appealed to me. I can never get the grasp of it's awquard flow. Never really played it in 3v3s but it isn't my kind of map.

DW...ugh. I'm somewhat decent at this map...but it's still annoying. I don't like the fact the only powerup is seek either. Having seek PU = Win for the most of the part. And that you'd always have to go into that boxed room for the C.

I'm not too fond of Zaitox really. I don't like the base placements. They're just way too easy to defend as the opposing team is forced to take one path. It's an okay-ish map though.

Semi....yawn....overplayed. I must be the one of the few people who tends to avoid this map unless I'm really bored for duels and open for map choice. Lets not forget the unfair blue spawn advantage.

Golem Landscapes...while it does have some unique concepts, it can still be rather annoying with that slow tube. Just for the trivia I never take that path unless I need to get the powerup or a score rush. Actually, that's some advice. And that "secret" shield is such a joke...only one side of the copter (I forgot which one it was) can get it.

Jungles edge. One thing I don't like about this map is that the C can register differently for others, which can officially mess up a strategy thanks to packet loss (it is not all about lag, trust me). I'm not really too fond of those areas below the bases either. It's just too easy to camp there.

Galactic warfare is alright...but it has the same C registering problem as JE (actually, semi kind of has that problem sometimes too). And it's rather linear too.

Medival skyscrapers is an interesting map. Just the seek powerup, turrets (they will always cause airs, so please don't put them into your levels...) and the top, almost always ignored (worthless more like unless you're told not to die) right/left areas kind of put me off a bit.

SBV2. Actually disreguard what I said about here before. I haven't played it enough to experience this "campy crap".

I'm not really too sure what other ideas to put in. Perhaps Evilmike's latest level might be a nice addition. I'm just telling some of the bad points of these levels, that doesn't always mean I hate them completely though.

Last edited by Treylina; Nov 17, 2010 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo and changed something