View Single Post

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Jul 12, 2004, 06:50 PM
A different type of anniversary bash

Jazz Jackrabbit 1 is going to be 10 years old next month, I believe. Isn't that crazy? Makes me feel old... and kind of funny that, since I was 8 years old, a lot of the time I spent on computers has centered around a video game featuring a green bunny.

Anyway, something needs to be done - I propose another online anniversary bash around the actual date or a weekend near the date (which I am not totally positive of. I think it's August 8th though).

Some people could make some JJ2 levels with JJ1 tilesets, and maybe everyone should force themselves to only play using Jazz. Something like that. Anyway, just thought I should get that out in the open. I would volunteer to host but I can't even play Jazz2 online...maybe I'll make a level or two.

Kudos to Jazz and the game that helped make Epic before the Unreal days.
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>