View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Oct 5, 2010, 11:49 AM
I guess that he means the JCF one, and just posted it in a wrong thread because of the reputation's official one being closed. Closing a thread doesn't change people's opinions, it just makes their dissatisfaction less visible. I see no problem means there is no problem.

I personally am getting used to this feature (even though my last 5 repgets - as much as it shows - were all negative), but I believe that I could as well get used to hitting my head with a hammer after some time. I'm not sure why so much people here like their heads being hitted, but well, if that's really neccesary to be an active JCF member then keep hitting mine too. Don't be surprised that some people are stopping their activity though, just because they're weak-headed or scared of hammers.

Also, when hitting my head for this post, please use as original hammer as you can. I kinda agree with Mike in this.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.