View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Apr 8, 2015, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Random User View Post
No. You are wrong. For me and much more players I asked, it's more important to see if there's a player on your screen you can hit, or if there is any pickup available than seeing if you roasted someone or someone lost the flag. Please make it custom so we can turn it off if we want to. It's easy to do. Please.
I understand the sentiment, but besides the assertion that it is "easy to do" (which is never a wise thing to say about a software project you don't know the inner workings of), Violet never said anything to the contrary. He just asked everyone to give it a chance and see if you still think it's annoying after playing with it for a short while. Which I think is perfectly reasonable, as the first reaction to change is usually annoyance just because it's different, regardless of whether it's actually worse.

Which it could be! But let's see if maybe it's just the change everyone needs to adjust to. If a lot of people still think it's annoying after that, I'm sure the team will consider making changes.