View Single Post
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Jun 25, 2002, 09:22 AM
Everyone's characters.

Yaah, so, I decided to post an entire topic based on describing one's own character. I just thought it would be an inconvenience for someone to describe who they were every time they wanted to join a story. So just do so here instead.

My characters:

Name: Jack Flash
Alignment: Good
Personality: Friendly, but also trigger-happy, and the leader of his squad, the Elite Task Force. As a leader, he always finds something effective to do for everyone in his group, whether be it the Elite Task Force or some other group of warriors. As a fighter, he will fire at anything and everything that poses a threat. He’s an extremely worthy ally... unless you happen to be a turtle...!
Appearance: Medium-built, white fur, with blue eyes, that turn a bright red when Jack reaches any level of anger above somewhat miffed. He wears a holster for his gun along his back; most of the time, however, it’s empty, because he prefers to carry his weapon around in his hand.
Weapons: A red blaster, specially fitted for nigh on perfect accuracy. He also keeps a white metal rod handy, as a melee weapon, in case he loses his aforementioned guns.
Special Powers: His amazing marksmanship. He can hit a target accurately from as much as fifty metres away.
Quote: “Ooh... that’s gotta suck...”

Name: Captain Jaycen Firefox
Personality: Amicable, fiery, and, like Jack, trigger-happy. He’s a Captain in the Royal Order of Armed Rabbits (thx Haze!), and is therefore the ranking officer to his cohorts in R.O.A.R.’s operations. He can and will take command when necessary, and always leads his posse into battle confidently. He holds a few battle scars, physical and mental, but that has not slowed him down in the least.
Appearance: Well-built and muscular, red fur, with green eyes. He wears a small, stylized F tattoo on his left shoulder. He also has a black cloak, but he only wears it when he’s not fighting.
Weapons: One green, one-handed gauge blastgun. He also has a modification for it, which allows for an automatic, rapid-fire discharge from one barrel after the other.
Special Powers: He can become temporarily invincible, but it tires him out relatively quickly.
Quote: “That made so little sense, it made negative sense.”

Name: Blaze Blackrabbit
Personality: Very mysterious. He’s the spy of the group, lurking in the shadows, and you wouldn’t notice him being there unless he wanted you to. Blaze speaks as his profession befits him: as indirectly as possible. When prodded for information by an enemy, he can simply talk in circles for as long as necessary without revealing anything.
Appearance: Medium-built, black fur, with golden eyes. He also wears sunglasses to protect his eyes, and to prevent anyone from seeing them if he’s hiding somewhere.
Weapons: Small black Dhareinger. With a silencer, of course. He is also trained in the stealth arts, enabling him to sneak around or up on an enemy.
Special Powers: Temporary invisibility. However, as with Firefox’s invulnerability, it drains his energy, and he’ll tire if he stays invisible for too long.
Quote: “Okay, who saw that one coming?”

Name: Headcheese
Personality: R.O.A.R.’s answer to Spaz Jackrabbit. She’s mildly insane, and was only accepted into R.O.A.R. because she was Jack’s younger sister, bred alongside Jack’s gunmanship. There’s a rumour that she was born early, and didn’t have enough time to develop. Despite her slight defect, it’s a good idea to have her on your side. Otherwise, you just might get, as Headcheese puts it, "roastificated".
Appearance: Blue fur, and yellow chest fur. She has the same kind of "lazy-eye" as Spaz... but unlike Spaz, she has a tail. She also has what appears to be what remains of a deep scar over her right eye.
Weapons: A small, green blast pistol. R.O.A.R. has not trusted her enough to give her any excessive weaponry.
Special Powers: Headcheese is very flexible. Her spine can bend at crazy angles, allowing her to do impossibly gymnastic maneuvers.
Quote: “Well, it’s not like you know what you’re talking about.”

Name: Wizard of Odds (Johnathan Daggon)
Personality: The brains of the outfit. Although he doesn’t look like your run-of the-mill brainiac, he is. He plans the strategies for a generous portion of R.O.A.R.’s operations, or at least has a hand in planning them. He also creates schematics for some of R.O.A.R.’s machines and vehicles, which he then puts to use after they are built.
Appearance: He has purple (?!) fur, and wears a small set of glasses (not huge, Poindexter-esque ones; as was earlier mentioned, he’s not quite your run-of-the-mill genius). He also totes a small green backpack. No one has ever seen what he carries around in his pack, though.
Weapons: A pair of yellow blaster pistols. R.O.A.R. has offered him some alternate weapons, but Wizard politely refused, and has stayed with his twin blasters since.
Special Powers: None.
Quote: “I take it that wasn’t supposed to happen?”

Name: Buster Tank
Alignment: Evil
Personality: The bigger evil guy. Tank used to be a henchman to Devan Shell, but the two did not have a very strong bond between each other, despite the fact that he was one of the higher-ranking minions in Devan’s forces. After the latter died to Jazz, Tank used brute force to take command of his army. He’s not quite as smart as Devan, but he’s physically stronger. Not only that, but he knows how to use Devan’s machines.
Appearance: Looks like a Schwarzenguard, complete with metal shell and spikes, but he’s a bit larger, and less defined. He also lacks the trademark Flailerang. He's still able to pack a punch, though.
Weapons: Brute force. He’s also stolen a few weapons from Devan’s armoury for his own use.
Special Powers: His metal shell is actually a mech on his back. The spikes can be retracted, or launched like rockets from the shell.
Quote: “You’re bugging me again.”

Name: Slicer Tank
Alignment: Evil
Personality: The smaller evil guy. Slicer Tank is Buster Tank’s little brother. However, just because he’s smaller than Buster doesn’t mean he’s any less brutal. While Buster is physically stronger than Slicer, the younger one is smarter, and more weapons-proficient. Slicer is the only being more technologically adept than Tokivi, the reptilian senior technological officer on the Tanks’ various vehicles of doom.
Appearance: Like his older brother, but a bit smaller. Slicer seems to resemble a young Schwartzenguard. He always seems to have a sly grin on his face. When working on something, he wears a pair of glasses, the turtle equivalent of the ones Wizard of Odds wears, but he insists that he be left alone when he is at work. Therefore, no one has seen his specs on him.
Weapons: Any gun, machine, or other gadget that comes to hand. It’s rumoured that Slicer got a hold of Devan’s super blaster, which he used in his final fight against Jazz. With all of the extra time he’s had, there’s almost no doubt at all that he has modified it to be even more deadly than it had been before.
Special Powers: He’s relatively fast for a turtle. He can also retract his spikes, and slide on his back (the top of his shell), allowing him enhanced offense, defense, and speed all at the same time.
Quote: “I don’t think I want to know.”

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Nov 26, 2004 at 06:43 AM.