Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Jun 25, 2002, 02:18 PM
Wink

Que Passa!!!!

Hmm... Lets see if I remember mine.

Name: Batty Buddy
Age: About 21 in years, but then few toons actually show signs of aging.
Species: Animated Bat
Personality: Quick to make a joke. A bit of a cravin little coward, but I can usually be talked into doing something I normally wouldn't do if need be. I also like to point out cliches.
Apperances: A cartoon bat with an orange backpack and sunglasses.(My eyes are red under the glasses.) I also have a pair of cute blunt fangs.
Friends: Idolises Spaz(He seems more like a toon then an ordinary rabbit.). Thinks Jazz, Lori, and Eva are ok since they hang out with afformentioned red rabbit. I try to be freinds with practically anyone who has a sense of humor.
Enemies: Owls, and other birds of prey. Those dadgum turtles tend to get my dander up too.
Weapons: Crowbar.(Not as cliche as a mallet and even more useful.) A small blaster for normal stuff, and a huge blaster thats bigger then me for when I get mad. I also can pull practically anything out of my backpack, be it a weapon or something else, but in all fairness, I'm not very good at pulling things out of my backpack(90% of the time, I accidentally grab something useless or dangerous...)
Powers: Aforementioned backpack counts as a power, but anyone who gets their hand in it can also try to pull anything they like out of it(in fact, it seems like everyone else is better at getting what they want from it then I am.). I can also fly and echolocate(of course... I'm a BAT.) and I can pull off a cosmic shift which alters reality(Examples of Cosmic Shift include, causeing a train to drive out of a painted hole in the wall, causeing an entire mountain to fall-except for the little part I'm standing on, and practically anything you've ever seen in a cartoon.) But its an involentary reation that only happens when I'm in danger, or need to use it to accomplish an important goal. And I have to watch out for anyone who might be hurt by a sudden change of reality. Sadly, I also had increadably bad luck- I'm bound by Murpheys law of everything that can go wrong going wrong.
Likes: Alcohol, and LOTS of it.(The only thing funnier then a toon is a drunk toon.) Also, like many other toons, I like joking around.
Dislikes: Owls, Erasers, and the unknown. I also tend to question the reliabilty of Airboards. I also recall hearing something about audience deprevation driving a toon crazy... Never had it happen to me. Might just be an old fairy tale...
Family: Oh, I guess I don't have any anymore. My colony was hypnotised by Devan into going crazy and attacking Jazz and Spaz in Jazz 2.
Catchphrase: "Que Passa!!!!"

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.