View Single Post
Elias FF

JCF Member

Elias FF is doing well so far

Jun 26, 2002, 01:43 PM
Well, I guess I’d better talk about myself for a bit.
------------------

Nickname: Jazzy (A variant of the name Jazz.)
Current Age: 20
Birthplace: Lagunicus
Current Residence: Carrotus
Current Job: Mercenary
Element of Choice: FIRE

Appearance:
Rabbit Form: Elias is a bright blue rabbit with blue eyes who looks very similar to Jazz. The palms of his hands have small, dark blue stars on them… which he considers to be birthmarks. He also has numerous battle scars, mainly resulting from his continuous run-ins with Devan Shell. Around Elias’s neck is a sapphire-blue medallion (which is created from the aforementioned gemstone), which was given to him by his father before Devan’s minions murdered him and his mother. This medallion has a relief of a Jaguar etched into it. It also acts as a magic talisman of sorts, for when Elias grabs a hold of it, the spirit of the Jaguar is infused into him, enabling Elias to transform into the aforementioned animal.

Jaguar Form: When Elias transforms into a Jaguar, he could almost be considered to be a living incarnation of the night. The blue fur becomes a deep shade of black, with eyes to match it. He has the ability to either run on all four legs, or stand on his hind ones and walk around like a human. This form of Elias also has a fair share of battle scars, once again as a result of run-ins with Devan Shell.

In Jaguar form, Elias is a force to be reckoned with. His added speed and power make him a formidable foe to all those who would dare cross him, while his teeth and claws are razor-sharp, capable of slicing through metal like it was paper. (So imagine what it could do to a rabbit that ticked him off… ROYALLY!)

Weaponry:
BKZ 7000: A weapon similar to Jazz’s LFG 2000.
Omega Sword: A sword with a handle decorated with small diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. The blade is razor sharp, and on both sides, at the base of the blade, is an etching of the Greek letter Omega, hence the name of the sword.
Yin/Yang Chakram: Last used in The Legend of the Diamondus Blaster, this weapon splits into two halves when thrown, then bounce around, wreaking havoc on whatever they hit, before joining back into one razor-edged disk and returning to the user like a boomerang.
Fireballs*: Constant training has finally paid off for Elias, as he can now concentrate his energy to create fireballs to hurl at his foes. While they may not pack much of a punch now, he continuously trains in order to make this skill even more powerful.

*NOTE: This skill, while quite useful, is only accessible to Elias when he is in his Jaguar form.

Personality: As long as you don’t tick Elias off, he can be quite a friendly person. He’s always ready to defend his friends against danger, and while most of the time he’s serious, he does have a sense of humor. His mercenary background can make him a reliable ally in a fierce fight. While Elias is indeed intelligent, he sometimes acts before thinking, which can get him into troublesome situations. His ability to think on his feet during battles (which has helped him more often than not) more than makes up for this.

Telling Stories
Lori
Hanging out with friends
Lori
Spending time at the War Tavern
Lori
Kicking the snot out of Devan Shell
LORI (Anyone noticing a pattern?)

Dislikes:
Devan Shell
Cheaters
Devan Shell
Telemarketers
Devan Shell
People who treat others with no respect
Devan Shell
Burning deserts (Sand and fur do not mix!)
DEVAN SHELL (There’s that pattern again!)

Arch Nemeses: (Yes, I have more than one!)
Devan Shell
Dark Elias (last appeared in The Legend of the Diamondus Blaster)

I would like to get into even more detail, but this isn’t a book, for cryin’ out loud! So I think I’ll stop here and let you have a chance to talk about yourselves. Caio for now!
------------------

Elias FF: The rabbit with ALL the details! (Well, most of them, anyway!)