View Single Post

JCF Member

DennisKainz is notorious for his worthless posts

Jan 6, 2014, 02:01 PM
There's a problem.

AngelScript usually allows me to make Jazz run at higher speeds than 4 or 8, but in some levels, or maybe when I'm standing on the ground, the x speed is limited to 4 on walk and 8 on run.

I also can't find the variables corresponding to the spike boll's Sync, Speed etcetera, assuming they are part of var[11].

And I can't change any object's animation speed. The animSpeed command seems to do nothing with eg. the Labrat.

And this:
canvas.drawSprite([xPos], [yPos], [ANIM::set], [sub-anim], [frame], SPRITE::PALSHIFT, [param]);
Doesn't work. The param part isn't considered a valid part of the expression, as I keep on getting "No matching signatures for [expression]". So I can't change the deco's color.

And ... is there a way to check whether Jazz is standing on the ground? (like "platform", but checking for masked tiles instead)

And the virtual keycodes wiki doesn't tell me which are the virtual keycodes for each letter.

And I can't use the texture tools. It ALWAYS gives me "Identifier [style || texture] is not a data type".

Last edited by DennisKainz; Jan 8, 2014 at 05:27 AM.