View Single Post

JCF Member

Sasik is doing well so far

Sep 22, 2005, 11:16 AM
The Kings of fake

I think that some things must be cleared up, because a few JCF members don’t know probably what we are talking about in the newest topic in clan talk. That’s why I decided to create a new thread. Urbs somehow couldn't do it, unless.

Maybe some of you will be shocked and maybe some of you will not believe in that, what I am going to write. A few days ago, I got an e-mail from Urbs entitled: 'a shocking news', and I was really shocked ;| A few other people also got this e-mail, and I thought that someone will post about it here, but since they didn't, I've decided to do it. I just feel that it's my duty to post it here ;|
I'll quote the Urbs's e-mail ( yes, I have his permission to do it ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbs
This is, without any exaggeration, one of the hardest e-mails I've ever had to write. Mainly because I really feel bad about what I am about to unveil. It will hurt the reputation of quite a few people, with whom I play JJ2 on a daily basis. When I first learned of what I am about to pass on to you, I was so angry, that my only goal was to get these people to admit what they did, so that I could do what I am doing now. But through time (about 2 weeks), I really started doubting, whether this is a good idea. On the end the the ideal of truth prevailed. I do not doubt that the people who committed this fraud did so without thinking of what their deceit would, in turn, do to others (or so I hope) since a lot of clans really lost a lot of their reputation due to what the C-C warteam did. Some nearly died, the clans that is .
Ok to get to the point. Members of the C-C clan, changed their nicks, and if I understood correctly, under some circumstances even the IP adress, in order to play for the LB clan. The LB clan had at most 1 or
2 members, both unable to produce a serious threat to the likes of [semi-active], TF or DM. The rest of their members were basically people from the C-C clan. Stunner was Chiyu, I know Saddam was Vegito.
Grytolle and Anakin also played for LB. LB's actions robbed [si] or maybe even TF, of the semi finals. Let us not forget that [si] nearly ceased to exist, since alot of members left after JJ2WC2. And because C-C got twice the wars, that also showed in their main group, namely group B (twice the wars, you do the maths). Let it be known that Yasco and Squirrel didn't know anything about this, until the whole thing was over (for this I only have Yascos word). Although they later learned of the whole thing, and made Chiyu submit this to the rest of the clan. So if I understood correctly, this thing should be on C-C's closed forums, and thus accessible to all of the clan. I do not say that the whole clan knows, but the warteam definitely knows, as they actively participated in it. You might be thinking, what is this guy nuts? Accusing a reputable clan of such acts? Well I have the admission of Chiyu himself that he played under the nick Stunner LB, which I got through a MSN conversation. He later on even joined GpW without our knowledge, in order to help us, or so he claimed after we found out. That is also the main reason I am telling you this, because we were quite upset after we found out we were infiltrated.
Now I don't think that this thing is such a big "crime", so if they made their apologies, most people would forgive them. But there is of course the issue of JJ2WC2. Now there are quite a few issues about JJ2WC, and I doubt I need to point them out, so I leave that to the officials and C-C's opponents. I would like to say that this was a stupid move by the C-C warteam. What did they hope to gain by this?
Well more wars is definitely great. As is making sure one of the teams in the finals is your own instead of a potentially dangerous [si], which was known and renowned for its skills on sbv2. But they had a great team! I dare say they had the best team on the JJ2WC2 levels at that time. Or on most levels at least. They would have been top four for sure. What they did, is not something champions such as themselves should do. It's silly, it's not like u ever saw, say DM(DL), [GpW] or BW, do something like that when they dominated the scene. It's JJ2 for Christ's sake ?!?! You simply don't do stuff like that. Look at what will most likely happen to their reputation because of their foolish actions. And make no mistake, if I hadn't come out with this, someone else sooner or later would. There are just too many people who already knew. So to make a long story short, C-C warteam members, faked their nicks during JJ2WC2, and played for the LB clan, which caused alot of harm, to quite a few clans, not to mention ruined the whole idea of JJ2WC2. I felt it was necessary to inform the community, may the people judge, hail demos kratein. And once again, sorry guys(C-C), this would have come out sooner or later.
Urbs's e-mail says a lot. I also have the logs from conversations where Chiyu and Veg are admitting what they have done, but of course I won't post them here ( unless I get a permission from C-C'ers, but I think it won't happen.).
To be honest, I was sure that at least one LB's Member was a faker from C-C, but I didn't have any proofs then, and now we've got them. I didn't even imagine that they faked so much ;l
It's really hypocrisy. They even interviewed one another in their Newsletter ( Chiyu interviewed Saddam, while Vegito was Saddam -_- ). They've been lying to us for ages -.-. They didn't even stop faking after JJ2WC, Veg and Chiyu 'played' in JDC against 'Stunner'. Shouldn't they be banned from the tournament then?
Personally, I feel tricked. And I want them to apologize the whole community. As for me C-C'ers ruined the fun of playing jj2 in JJ2WC. Why have they done it? To win? To win what? A bad reputation?.. I don't know, but I think that they should be somehow punished for it.
Why am I posting these all things here? Well, my point is not to get some attention by posting a scandal. I just want to tell the community what was going on and that they were tricking us during the months. C-C used to fake in other, less important clan wars in the previous years, but no one did anything to stop it. I think some of us remember the Gremio's history, if not, read this thread:
http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showt...t=9872&page=1&
And now we got this…Where is the fairness and honesty?
I don't want to start a flame war, I just have a feeling that I must inform other people about what C-C has done and I want that shmeful deed to be remembered by you all We can only imagine, what else they have done to win jj2wc I hope that the new jj2wc supervisor will somehow prevent faking in clan wars
They didn't play only for LB. Grytolle was playing in LR during jj2wc2…They even played against themselves ( in clan wars against LR, when LR team consisted of Stunner + someone else ) -_-…

If people stopped lying, life would be better.

Thank you for reading. I'm done.

Last edited by Sasik; Sep 22, 2005 at 11:32 AM. Reason: grammar ;)