View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Apr 27, 2021, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by master sven View Post
May I add that in the future I would recommend testing more profoundly than we just did and testing each fix one by one before the next one gets stacked so its easier to find out which fix causes a side-effect.
As far as we know, there are no "side effects" to this bug fix - everything reported so far suggests that it works exactly as intended (aside from some inconsistencies during stopped games - but that's not the source of complaints). The change was tested in multiplayer games for many hours, but I'm afraid no amount of testing on our side could've reached different conclusions, because everyone on our team who had tested the change, has found it to have positive impact. What happened here was simply a difference of opinion. However, in order to collect a wider range of opinions, we are currently recruiting testers - it's something worth considering if you want to have impact on the direction of development.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.

Last edited by Seren; Apr 27, 2021 at 02:10 PM.