View Single Post

JCF Member

Slaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHART

Nov 15, 2014, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Actually, gun8 destructable blocks don't work in vanilla either. This is from the patch notes;

"Fixed glitches that made ice, pepper spray, and electro-blaster unable to destroy destruct scenery with the Weapon parameter set to 3, 8, or 9 respectively. (Local fix.)"
Ah, I never knew vanilla JJ2 was such a bother. Well, my next levels will likely utilize Plus only features anyway. My intent here was to make a vanilla compatible level for what is a controversial and vanilla gamemode in the first place.

I fixed it by swapping Gun8 with Toaster. It's not really the ranged weapon you'd want to use in Treasure Hunt, but I placed Ice and Bouncer for that reason anyway. At least you can open those blocks now in non-plus without me having to swap the whole JJ2 arsenal on them before it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
You also messed up another thing in your re-upload. You included the j2b instead of the j2t....so now it's missing the tileset and has the uneeded music file lol.

The level is also still using the j2b instead of pezrock.s3m.
Ouch, I'm such a bummer. It must've happened because I slept just 4 hours that night.

I hope the level/upload is now matching my intentions.