View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Mar 12, 2011, 08:49 AM
JJ2 version you mostly use.

Well, the forums have been kinda dead lately, so it's time for me to make more pointless polls! Yaaay! Lol just kidding but really, this place is too quiet at the moment. So the poll is, what version of JJ2 do you mostly use? If you only have one version of JJ2 then just vote for that option, no complications. Online or offline player you are, doesn't matter, every jj2 fan is included for this one.

So, I mostly use TSF. Why? Well, you have access to more servers, tilesets, levels and Lori. Hosting on TSF is very stable for me, it rarely crashes (my connection isn't that stable though, but that's another story). There's also a program I use that only works with 1.24. But I know some people who host in TSF have frequent crashes, I guess some computers just don't like 1.24. I do have 1.23 too, but I rarely use it. By the way, this is coming from someone who isn't really a huge fan of hotels. I don't belive using any version of JJ2 makes you any better than someone else who uses a different version. It depends on what you do to spend your time on JJ2 and how often you play.

By the way, if you have version(s) 1.20, 1.21 or 1.22, you can upgrade it to 1.23 which fixes some bugs and enables online play...you really should if you havent yet. (I'll put a link if necessary).