View Single Post

JCF Member

DennisKainz is notorious for his worthless posts

Feb 22, 2019, 12:42 AM
I've had some ideas for some episodes and characters for a Jazz Jackrabbit cartoon:
- Jazz isn't the usual noble hero with strong ideals. He's more of a mercenary who only fights for the pleasure of killing things, and he often breaks the local laws (which furtherly explains why queen Earlong imprisoned him in JJ2).
- The only ones to whom Jazz is loyal are his brother Spaz and his girlfriend Eva.
- There is a little girl called Melina, who always bothers Jazz. One day he's so angry at her that he shoots her with a toaster. When in front of the court, Jazz says that he just wanted to scare her, and that he'd never have shot her.
- In the whole cartoon, Devan is helped by his tougher and less intelligent brother Dirven (the character made up by Acid, I just changed its look and traits)
- In an episode, Bilsy exiles Bubba from Heck, and Bubba decides to follow his childhood dream: running a bakery. However, his pastries are so gross that Jazz turns even greener after trying one.
- In an episode, Jazz realizes he's become a little too violent, since he just threatened Eva with the shotgun. He then decides to try to learn to be peaceful.
- There is a character who is inspired to Jety, who is the only one who actually defeats Jazz in a tournament.
In the final episode, Jazz dies in a falling elevator. Devan claims he just made him believe he could get out of any situation, and when he got sick of him, he trapped him somewhere he couldn't get out of.
- Spaz tries to make the final episode an episode of flashbacks of previous episodes. But Jazz keeps interrupting him, saying this is not the time for that, and that they have to find a way out.
- In an episode, Jazz sells Melina's soul to Bilsy. A clone of Melina replaces her in the outer world. When Eva finds it out, she's outraged. But the contract had a clause: If someone successully takes Melina out of Heck, Jazz must take her place.
- There also are other characters inspired to the JJ2 community, but I haven't elaborated them yet.

Last edited by DennisKainz; Feb 22, 2019 at 12:43 AM. Reason: minor typo