View Single Post
VelKa

JCF Member

VelKa is doing well so far

Aug 7, 2004, 08:19 AM
Wait... on Day 3, aren't we going to Great America? We should be able to get there by bus, unless I'm mistaken. I'll consult my parents about transportation options. It also depends on where in SF we would like to go, AND when the train gets there. I'll have to talk to you about it later.

Furthermore, my mother has brought up the suggestion of me staying in the same hotel as you guys are in. It seems like no one is available to be a roommate, so if I'm really lucky I might be able to snag a room from the 17th-20th. It would be very convenient as I could go with the other hotel people to the train station (so we don't get lost). However, IF I can't get a room, then, well, we'll stick to the first option, which was for me to meet you guys at the hotel every morning. I'd like to find out if we can get a bus to the train station because I can't walk 3.5 miles without getting tired, thanks to my various health problems.

If someone needs to contact me (VelK) about anything, email me. (evilaquinas@hotmail.com)

EDIT: I'm showing up... anytime. ++Living in the area. ;-)