View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Jan 10, 2015, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
One question: seeing as morphing into birds has been improved, would it be possible to also use some animations such as that of the standing bird (when you're not flying) and its corresponding idle frames?

On that note, as you already know, there are also unused animations for bees, Lori, or even Eva jumping when someone scores in CTF (and so on). I'm sure there are bigger priorities right now, but I'm just curious as to whether it would actually be possible to restore them to the way they were meant to be used.
You're right, a standing animation for Hip Hop would be a great thing, since it's kinda odd to see it flapping its wings at 1 cm away from the ground. I don't think Lori has more than one unused animation, but it's not that important and doesn't look really good. Unused animations for bees? Are you talking about the smaller bee which wasn't added in-game or there are some animations of the actual bee that weren't used? And yeah, jumping Eva would look nice in CTF. It's not nice to see her standing there bored...

Also, a general question: I swear I saw once Jazz shooting upwards while using the helicopter ears. How?

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz