View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jan 23, 2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo4900 View Post
Thanks. Oh, and make sure it's compatible with the LK Avalon version! I can't tell you how many times this LK Avalon TSF has made me want to scream at the top of my lungs.
This was addressed on page 3, and the conclusion was that there should be no difference whatsoever, since MLLE interacts with the game executable only by passing .j2l files to it. (I guess the ambient sound player might care, if the sounds are at all different between the two versions of TSF anims.j2a, but it'll work either way, it just might conceivably play different sounds for certain numbers.)

Quote:
EDIT: Another bug: The Set Water Height event is completely bugged. If you set it to 0, it goes up to the tile the event is on, then every setting up to a certain point(I think it's around 20) leads it up to the top of the level in large chunks, then it starts going down in large chunks until the height reaches 40, where there's nothing. From then on, it goes up by small amounts every 1 setting, and I haven't really tested any further than that.

EDIT 2: If you try to load a level and click cancel, it crashes.
I cannot replicate either of these, so you'll have to be more specific. The latter former at least sounds like it would be an issue with your JJ2, rather than with MLLE, which treats it as just another event warranting no special treatment.