View Single Post
incandescentembers

JCF Member

incandescentembers is doing well so far

May 21, 2014, 07:23 PM
VashTheStampede - I can not send you a message:
Quote:
VashTheStampede has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
And since it's related to this topic I'll just post it here, hoping that you will see it:

Quote:
Send it to incandescentembers@gmail.com
Give anything you have, for me it is always interesting to see other's work
Also, since I'm already here, I was wondering about one thing. Why Agama's Prison is such a mystery? A lot of people seem to have it but no one wants to even show it (I don't understand why no one ever made a level with that tileset)... What's the big deal? Are people who have it feel better than the ones who don't have it? It clearly looks like that judging from some of the people's behavior, teasing everyone about that tileset, feeling so important that they have it, but when asked to share it they just ignore... It's not like any of that people helped putting even one pixel into that tileset so I don't understand why don't just make it public? Someone who has it should just upload it to J2O (obviously giving full credit to Agama).

Why am I b****ing about it here? Because I realised that this tileset is THE MOST OBSCURE one. I don't even have an idea how it looks like (and probably I'm not the only one). I'd concider using that for this contest.