View Single Post

JCF Member

Dermo should make better posts

Aug 24, 2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit View Post
Cough.
How does it "advance" JCS/.j2l files to work further towards removing (the functionality of) a feature?
The same way Blur removed the functionality of IPX/SPX Direct Play on jj2.

We're opening up one door at a time. And yes, reworded is a decent program. However it's just one brick. Or would you like to just create a monopoly? Not let any other programmers in. Blur did that too when he implemented music downloading, ruined the whole purpose of JJM. idgaf about my reputation because my point stands clear that we need to encourage these types of coders and this form of pro-creating or we're not going to go ANYWHERE, clear? In fact, it would just piss off members and cause us to LOSE people.

If he does a decent job on this, perhaps he could play a part in the next version of reworder, or whichever other program you have in mind. If you keep his program off J2O anyways, is there any assurance whatsoever that community members won't get a hold of it? Or why not just upload it to JCF since it's a separate entity and keep it off J2O?

Do you like Stijn? Take my poll!

Windows is not a virus. A virus is small and efficient...

Note to Stijn: how am i even getting away with this