View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jan 26, 2007, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit
Nonsense. To pick an example, the Supernatural Law issue "Black Market Souls" is told by a deceased character who simply does not realize he is dead until the end of the recounting. I sincerely doubt that that is the only incident of such happening in all recorded fiction.
Good point, I overlooked that. I still think it's safe to say that in most past-tense first-person stories, the narrator has no threat of death. And if the narrator did die, the setup at the beginning would have to be highly specific to reflect this without giving it away (ruling out all stories where a grandfather is recounting his adventures to his children or something).

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.