View Single Post
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Apr 7, 2014, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Ewwwwww, jumpfun. So what if it's an old level? I could on why this level is bad (you just have to play it to find the plentiful glaring flaws, and it extends far beyond the tileset). There's better old TSF battle levels out there. Ok, Streetwise Slayers may be old too, though the quality is acceptable.

I don't recommend Towerfall either. It's too small. I guess you'll enjoy it if you like chaotic levels though. The novelty just doesn't cut it for me (I could go into why, but I'm leaving it for a review), sorry.

Also, what about Robot Village? Warpspacer? Experimental? I consider them decent (and well sized) enough to be in the bash.

I can't find Downloading by Blurred. It's not on j2o. Bleh. I don't know if it's an unfinished level, Blur has a couple of unuploaded levels.
I dont think quality is solely a reason for a level to be in a bash or not. Jumpfun might be old but its atleast quite original + quite obscure which is why we put it in.

Quote:
A Suggestion:
I would prefer the levels would have their original filenames instead the ab(year)(btl/ctf)(level number).j2l because of confusion.
I can do that but keep in mind some of these levels are not uploaded to j2o. (yet.)