View Single Post

JCF Member

Dermo should make better posts

Sep 20, 2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post

I like how you have to paint the community as heartless a holes or crazed addicts in your attempt to go... blah blah blah

And then theres this nonsense:

"Looks like the rep of my friend is too low. He surely has some decent posts for which I can give him some points."

How is this a fukken problem? What the hell is this? Please excuse me for leaving it at that, but it almost feels like a waste of time to explain how this is legit and listing it as a problem just shows you're trying way too hard in your attempt to villainize the feature. For someone who claims he's trying not to care about the feature, you seem to be failing hard.
Wasn't this a game where bunnies bounce on bizzarre places? And if I remember correctly, this game is suitable for everyone. So you shouldn't be saying that we should be mature.
I love the intelligence shown in your post, n00b. Cursing and flaming. Wow and to think I actually respected you as an "asset" to this forum. I'm sorry I've been mislead all of this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
I tend to agree with n00b and Frank. Please don't exaggerate over a single incident, you get banned only when you act like a moron (see above).
I'm not trying to take a side but wow, the attacks just continue. And quite frankly, I'm a bit nervous about neg-repping cooba, seeing as he's an admin. However, the only "negative atmosphere" I have seen was snooze's little hissy fit. I really can't take a side on this. However I do feel that negativity and fear now coming from people when they post that Sir Ementaler was referring to. The way I see it now, we should give this a little bit longer.

Honestly, I don't know what Snooze was complaining about but it really is a shame to see him go. I highly doubt it was sparked by a mere lack of reputation. But if that's the direction that this forum is headed, then unfortunately, I feel as if it might be best that it is shut down. This is just a trial run, you people. Remember that. Not a permanent change. I feel as if it should be voted on by the community, not just the administrators and I also feel that everybody's reputation should be reset to 10 again if it passes due to fairness and to stop the current whining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post

... For real dawg?

@Sir Ementaler- Im not sure if you see the join dates here, but speaking as a member from 2004 I can say with firm confidence that the forum was much much worse in terms of flamewars, arguments, and overall immaturity in the past.
So that makes it right? I didn't even bother reading the rest of your post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
I kind of hoped you all (you know who I mean) would be mature enough not to actually pay too much attention to this whole thing, and see it for what it is, namely a small little gimmick that might encourage some users to spend some more thought about their post. Instead some are putting on a lot of drama and whining about this thing and if this is all it leads to I'd honestly rather disable it so this retarded discussion could end.
Let's have a community vote on this matter. Though judging from the responsibility shown so far, I don't know if decisions are the best thing for this forum atm. Pathetic, I've never seen it like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IconGuy View Post
I find this whole thing hilarious. Don't disable repping, the forum needs this. Or at least, I need this.
AMEN. It is hilarious! And I would love to watch it rage on but I feel as if the maturity levels are low enough as it is.

All-in-all I don't even know what to say to this community anymore...

Don't rep me. Or maybe I should tell you to rep me so you won't.

Do you like Stijn? Take my poll!

Windows is not a virus. A virus is small and efficient...

Note to Stijn: how am i even getting away with this