View Single Post

JCF Member

Quickz is doing well so far

Nov 23, 2008, 03:01 PM
Quickz vs. DragoN

Well, finished my duel against DragoN. First round was Abandoned Robotics Factory. He started hosting, but after I got like 20 fake carrots (yeah, seriously) we changed hosts while he was leading 3-1. Snooze hosted the second part, where I took a 3-4 lead, but apparently he had huge lag so we decided to postpone the duel. But since I just started playing better I asked him to host the final part (since disappearing health is annoying, but overcomeable), we resumed at 3-3 and he won 5-4.

We then started playing in Sandstone Ruins as my pick, but he had to leave at 0-0 after 30 minutes of, well.. nothing much. He couldn't play for a week after that, so today we resumed and I picked The Highlands instead. I got 30 coins fast and tried to dominate with seekers first and later RF. I scored the first point, he came back to 1-1 but seconds later (I spawned at a good place and he was 1h) I killed him to regain my lead and finally win 5-1.

The neutral level was Garden Brawl, which he wanted and I agreed on, and I played well, taking a 1-0 or 2-0 lead. Then he gave up, didn't really try anymore and I won that 5-0.

Final result: (4-5, 5-1, 5-0)
1) Vegito 2) Superjazz 3) Ric