View Single Post

JCF Member

Valco is notorious for his worthless posts

Feb 24, 2008, 09:01 AM
There, a good to honest explanation, all I needed. I can get back to work on the cutscene with that in mind, but there are a couple of things I think your going overboard with, and I think it's my opinion if these should change:

The music: This has nothing to do with the continuation of the storyline, and I like it. This cutscene might have bad music, but I woud've changed a couple of things in Olsen's level if I were allowed. (Not the eyecandy) This is still MY cutscene, I get some freedom out of that.

EvilMike style: First of all, I'm against naming the layer 1 as zero type cutscene with EvilMike's name, but whatever. If I make a cutscene like this, it will look nothing like what it does now. If you really want me to do it however, I can try my best. There can still be a gameplay interruption at the end.

I think that's all I have to pick on at the moment, everything else is going fine. And that wasting time thing was actually a hoax so I could fix the crash scene...

The cutscene will be done in a week hopefully, and I'll send you two versions, one without spaceship scrolling (EvilMike style), the other with more details.

So Xobim, how's your level getting along?

The ultimate race experience
Coming soon to Jazz2Online