View Single Post

JCF Member

Valco is notorious for his worthless posts

Feb 27, 2008, 05:11 PM
UPDATE:

The cutscene's almost done, just gotta fix up some ambient sound and lighting effects. This cutscene is radically different from the original, and it uses the layer-1 cover-up style.(EvilMike, whatever you want to call it) If your reading this, I've probably already sent Xobim and Sacrush the cutscene. I assure you Xobim. You'll like it. By the way, it uses Metal.mod, if you don't have it, you'll have to get it from somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffie40 View Post
Valco, n00b's replies have a bit of intelligence behind them, unlike yours which seem to be made for the sake of saying them. You are wearing the moderators patience down, and I suggest you smarten up.

Shall I give you another quote? "it's better to keep your mouth closed and look like a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

'Quote Here'

It's a shame that this rule has to be implemented, but if we have people on here acting like an (-), so be it.
First of all, this arguement started when Stijn said I was childish. Was this a problem? No! But he starts to think he knows more about this episode than I do, and authority figures intervening when they have less information about the topic than I do is just one of my pet-peeves.

Smarten up, eh? Your the one who has no understanding of sarcasm. The n00b thing wasn't serious at all, just a joke. Notice the three periods...

And finally, don't listen to Cooba. He has no affiliation with us, let alone does he have the right to make any rules. Yes, I tried to make rules on the last page, but that was for the good of the community, and I believe everyone can benefit from that.

Smarten up Puffie40, go find a thread you belong in. Planning on argueing it out? Then your as childish as me.

The ultimate race experience
Coming soon to Jazz2Online

Last edited by Valco; Feb 27, 2008 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Why do you people ask me to argue with you?