View Single Post
HisButtjesty

JCF Member

HisButtjesty has disabled reputation

May 13, 2018, 06:39 AM
I'm so glad to see Jazz is still around, getting hype for his birthday and love from his creators and fans! I grew up with Jazz Jackrabbit, playing the shareware demo (over and over and over) which I found on a random cd when I was young. I never saw the full game for sale, or I would have begged my parents for it. However when Jazz Jackrabbit 2 came out, I remember it was one of the first things I ever ordered online. My best friend and I both owned it, and every time we visited each other, we'd play Jazz Jackrabbit 2 for hours and hours, him as Jazz and me as Spaz. I've got such good memories of this series! I always hoped for a Jazz Jackrabbit 3, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!
As an avid coder and having designed/developed a few (very simple) games as a hobby in my free-time, I have utmost respect for the team behind Jazz Jackrabbit, and I would be so honored if I win the one of the cd's signed by Arjan Brussee.

By the way, I'm seriously (SERIOUSLY) not a good artist, but you said you wanted our fan-art so I thought I'd give it a shot... Here's my rendition of Jazz with his back to the wall, sorry it's not great! Hope you get a kick out of it!

Last edited by HisButtjesty; May 13, 2018 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Added my art