Thread: weapon 0?
View Single Post

JCF Member

blurredd is an asset to this forumblurredd is an asset to this forum

Feb 18, 2005, 03:07 PM
I never thought I'd be seeing "weapon 0" arguments again. Anyway, I'll help (make things worse) with this:

"No matter how hard the game programmers try to squash this rumored weapon, it's still alive and well. Or is it? The question is, is there really a weapon 0? Early on in the development of JJ2, Cliff Blezenski (lead level designer of both Unreal and JJ2, also game designer in both titles) hinted at there being an "Ultimate Weapon." Later on, Cliff and the rest of the JJ2 team denied this, basicly saying there was not indeed an ultimate weapon. Furthermore, after they denied it's existance, any questions directed on the subject were either un-answered, or answered very vaguely, neither denying nor confirming the Ultimate Weapon's existance. So is there really an Ultimate Weapon? Is it actually Weapon #0? Well, there really is no way to tell.. there is no event in JCS, and no secret that we can find while viewing any of the official levels in JCS, but that tells us nichte. The designers could've EASILY hidden some secret weapon in an "easter egg" that no one but a genius could find. And so, this weapon continues to remain one of JJ2's profound mysteries."

Source (bottom of the page)
ATB Contest. Scripting Language.
Gameplay Theories.
1UP. Pitfall. Desolation.
SC2.