View Single Post

JCF Member

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

May 7, 2015, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Rabbit View Post
Greetings.
I've come up with idea to make a custom gamemode - Prop'n Hunt. The rules are simple: there's two teams in this game; red team for hunters, those who will hunt down blue and the blue team - props (morphed into pickups or level's furniture players).
Red team starts with black screen, that lasts for 15 (or more) seconds, then they get warped into the level. For that time the blue team must morph into something, that might be well disguised, then hide (the level is planned to be very big). Blue team can't shot or hurt anyhow, but a red team member also can't shot a fake furniture/pickup, because he'll get hurt then. Each player has one live per round...

Okay, now to the business - the problem is that I'm not well acknowledged with AngelScript, so I won't be able to make it alone.
I also didn't come up with HOW a blue team member is going to choose his disguise (maybe there's chat command, or a keybutton click on nearby pickup, or something?), so I'm asking you for help, if you're interested in that...
I think I can help you.