View Single Post
The Rock-it Rabbit The Rock-it Rabbit's Avatar

JCF Member

The Rock-it Rabbit is doing well so far

Dec 11, 2005, 02:50 PM
Exclamation Insane Terminators Are Here !

hi all people,

i have a surprise right here!! My new clan has already started with 15 members, 7 ready members in 4 days ..Insane terminators or (iT), we're carrying out a special technique in blasting our enemies, then you can see yourself

I'm announcing that we are welcoming all members to join us, specially old JJ2 players... If someone wanted to join just go to our yahoo group and submit(the flash site coming soon ), and here are our rules for everyone to read :

**By joining our clan you agree with All the rules listed below, and obey to them, and you can't break any of them or maybe you won't belong to us anymore :-

1 - All members must put the tag of our clan in their name, and write it like that (iT) [i small & T capital], and it would be better if its colorized with a different color.

2 - You should check the Group/site weekly for updates and news, and better if you check it two times or so in a week, to be up-to-date with us all the time.MEANS you should be an active member as much as you can.

3 - Members are not allowed to multi-clan.

4 - Members shouldn't be absent if there's a chat taking place in the group chat room, or yahoo/MSN conference, or in the general periodic trainings, for users who don't come for 30 days they will lose their rank, and re-test again to become active and have a new rank.

5 - When a clan war takes place, no one from the selected fighters don't come, or if he does that , his rank will be decreased one grade.

6 - You are not supposed to give the iT server password to anyone, even if you don't belong to us anymore.

7 - No one is supposed to make tests or rating members without a permission from the leader.

And our yahoo group's URL is : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Insane_Terminators

Some people may now me in online servers, and some may not! So the ones who know and don't know me you're all welcome

Just giving you the tryout and rating your skilles, afterthat you're a member of iT.

We're hoping to collect more members and grow fast(not in our number but in our progress ) so c'mon JJ2 lovers and don't hesitate to try..It will be a special trial.

Yours forever

The Rock

Last edited by The Rock-it Rabbit; Dec 14, 2005 at 04:32 AM.