View Single Post
The Rock-it Rabbit The Rock-it Rabbit's Avatar

JCF Member

The Rock-it Rabbit is doing well so far

Dec 14, 2005, 04:07 AM
well hi all

I first respond to sucer, YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!...WHY???

CUZ SOME OF YOUR ROASTS BY LAMING AND SOME OTHERS BY CHATKILLING AND SOME OTHERS BY RELYING ON THE GAME BUGS (LIKE BATTLE 1) (no more words to say)

Anyway i duelled Emperor, so ask him what I can do in a CLEAN game though.

I also have an update in my rules, I heared many opinions and modified them to be much more flexible, and here they are :

1 - All members must put the tag of our clan in their name, and write it like that (iT) [i small & T capital], and it would be better if its colorized with a different color.

2 - You should check the Group/site weekly for updates and news, and better if you check it two times or so in a week, to be up-to-date with us all the time.MEANS you should be an active member as much as you can.

3 - Members are not allowed to multi-clan.

4 - Members shouldn't be absent if there's a chat taking place in the group chat room, or yahoo/MSN conference, or in the general periodic trainings, for users who don't come for 30 days they will lose thier rank, and re-test again to become active and have a new rank.

5 - When a clan war takes place, no one from the selected fighters don't come, or if he does so , his rank will be decreased one grade.

6 - You are not supposed to give the iT server password to anyone, even if you don't belong to us anymore.

7 - No one is supposed to make tests or rating members without a permission from the leader.

I think thats much more flexible though, and as you can see, I DON'T have a rule that results in quitting someone's membership..

Waiting for your comments

The Rock