View Single Post
Sucer

JCF Member

Sucer is doing well so far

Dec 14, 2005, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock-it Rabbit
CUZ SOME OF YOUR ROASTS BY LAMING AND SOME OTHERS BY CHATKILLING AND SOME OTHERS BY RELYING ON THE GAME BUGS (LIKE BATTLE 1) (no more words to say)
My opinion of our duel was, that you lost fair and square. I took one chatkill, but it was your mistake as you shouldn't chat in a duel at all! You also took a chatkill from me and that was MY fault couse I chatted.

Then you tell me that I lamed becouse I was always getting the carrot in B2. It's true. I was always getting the carrot, and If I wouldn't have left my laming, for your request, I would have beaten you 5-0. Well who knows.

Emperor told me that you lost 17-2 to him in B2, and that you played some parts of the game very well.

It is not forbidden to lame in Jazz2 and those bugs like RF climbing and climbing to the seek PU from downstairs are SOOO basic strategy that you shouldn't complain about me using them. If you ment some other bug, please tell me.

And if our duel left anything unclear to you, I'll gladly accept a rematch anytime. But me taking seroiusly=laming, remember that. Just try to select a level where laming is impossible.

EDIT: I like the new rules.