View Single Post

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Apr 23, 2004, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro
I have problems with people thinking I am cloning Pyromanus. I wouldn't mind much (since I'm not very JJ2 active anymore) except that I get threatened that I'll be kicked or banned for using my name. I got banned just now from the "TESTING MY NEW HOTEL DUDE " server before I could even finish downloading the map. So allow myself to reintroduce myself... again.
For all you noobies, I started playing this game probably 5 years ago. I'm not the oldest of the old, but I've been around for a while.
Don't kick this rabbit!

I remember three Pyro's: Pyropotato, Pyromanus, and me (Pyro). There was ZZT Pyro but he was before my time. So, to my knowledge, I am the second Pyro but we all have a valid claim to the name since: 1) Our names are different 2)it's a game and we can use whatever name we want

Thanks.
You know I actually used to confused Pyromanus with you. Lol, but I think you're even older than me.

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005