View Single Post
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Jan 7, 2004, 08:08 AM
Oh, my brother DOES play JJ2. Only when I ask him to, though. I couldn't have done it without the help of my brother, cuz then both CraccoBoy and Gremio couldn't be in 1 server at the same time with different IPs and both talking/fighting.

It wasn't a sick thing. It was neccesary. After the failed tournament of Reptile there was a lot of pressure between CC/XSD and TF. In order to find out where this was coming from, I had to get into TF myself. The idea worked. I heard from a anti-CC group by IronlightTF and ThunderTF. Also I noticed that Reptile was pretty anti-CC too, but I think he has his reasons for that (probably that we didn't give him permission to rejoin CC when he just returned to JJ2). As the project was finished I made an accouncement under Gremio like "IM LEAVING JJ2". There was no need for Gremio to exist any longer on JJ2 since I got the information I needed. Plus, some people were kinda liking Gremio and if Gremio, someone that doesn't really exist, stayed around longer, their hearts would have ended up being broken.
It was a very risky mission, I couldn't let anyone else finding out about it, but luckily it was succesful. Ironlight decided to stop his anti-CC thing. I also talked with Unhit later, and he'll talk with some other TFs so the problem will be solved. Everything fine. Unhit wasn't angry at me for the whole stuff either.

However, I am disappointed too.. I've learned that most JJ2 based friends usually aren't real friends, who support you through thick and thin. Well, good luck.