View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Apr 8, 2010, 03:48 AM
Considering those bugs, I may still use the older plus for online play. Infact, I'd kind of advise everyone to still use the older one for now, until those major bugs get fixed.
Okay...this "lori" fix...
I should of said this WAYY earlier (like before the new plus came out), but the thing that I can't change the colour of loris gun tip bothers me. Why couldnt it be eyes? It's only two pixels long! Infact, not many people dont bother changing the colour of eyes, because hardly anyone would notice. The fact that gun tip is always red now kind of bothers me...and to be honest, I was always happy having the clothes purple. If the eye colour were sacrificed for having clothes colour change (like make the eyes black, as Lori actually has, and make the clothes editable), that would be much better. I understand you guys are trying to keep everyone happy, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone would agree with me (though Lori haters probably don't care about the changes)...why are you sacrificing something that's at least somewhat noticable? I know, I really should of said this much earlier. As for the fur colours, they're okay...some of them feel a bit too saturated though. I have to admit I still like the old white better, but everything else is much better in the new one. Like the shading is so dark compared to the rest it feels strange. Or I might as well blame the colour limit for being such an old game.

Last edited by Treylina; Apr 8, 2010 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Testing the new plus