View Single Post
FreeLance57

JCF Member

FreeLance57 is doing well so far

May 19, 2001, 08:01 PM
I'll be open to any joiners, but will probably decline most as I just need general characters. Also, feel free to send me episode ideas once the general atmosphere and idea is laid for the story. (i'll let you know when)

The idea is that my character, Willet, is an ex-FBI (as in kicked out) agent who goes on conspiracy hunts.

It will be played out in an episodic nature, but slowly an underlying conspiracy will be revealed by at least half way through the story. However, it will continue to be done on totally episodic design with each episode (short ones) ending in a revelation about the total conspiracy.

It will take place in modern times, but probably somewhere more around 2010. (when i'll be 25 in real life).

It will be a sort of comedy/sci-fi/thriller, if all comes through like i want it to.

also, please, email me about joining for privacy reasons. do NOT post them here. my email address is samurai4ever@yahoo.com. use it.

This will happen, folks. It's gotta.

___

One ring to rule them all. One ring to find them. One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD. YE NOT GUILTY.

-FreeLance-