View Single Post

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jan 18, 2011, 03:21 AM
Time for me to vote.

Best CTF of 2010: Wicked Wood

I was a bit torn between this and ILWI, because both of them show a lot of care and effort put into designing the layout. I've decided to go with FawFul's level in the end, though. It did get a higher place than EotM in the JJ.net contest, for a reason!

Best Battle of 2010: Apocalyptic End

I have fun playing in this level no matter whether I'm leading by 10 roasts, losing by 20, running around alone in an empty server, or even when I'm only spectating others play.

Best Singleplayer of 2010: Dreamscape

It shows that EvilMike's behemoth of an episode hasn't fully exhausted the SP potential of JJ2.

Best Tileset of 2010: RaneforusV

This one deserves it for its 'Past' palette version alone, pretty much.

Best MP Pack of 2010: Scars of Chaos 2

Several of my favorite JJ2 levels of all time in a single pack, what else?

Best JCSer of 2010: EvilMike

It might feel weird that I'm voting for EM and yet I haven't voted for any of his nominated levels, but I think that the overall amount of his JCS work this year is more than the sum of its single levels. FawFul is a very strong runner up here - he released less levels, but they were of consistently high quality. He's come a long way since Planetary, and I expect a lot from him in this upcoming year.

Last edited by cooba; Feb 18, 2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Something was written pretty stupidly here.