View Single Post

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Jan 21, 2003, 02:26 PM
The lizard reported back to Devan Shell.

"You fool! This isn't the right wall!"

"What's the difference?"

"I don't know! I don't even know why I want this wall, that's just what my faitherful assistant that I reprogrammed to not know anything told me to get in order to conquer Carrotus and get Eva!"

"Fine, I'll go get a different wall. No, better, I'll get the entire house."

"Good."

~_-~---=~`-

Kouma, after unloading all the stuff -- down to the bacteria living in a crack in the wall and the mold on the sink -- rested. He laid down on the couch and watched more TV.

"You are a TV addict," said Alexandra.

"So?"

[ More snow! There will be more snow in the city of Randomity. Next up: News. Jazz Jackrabbit, king of the world, will be appearing to talk about how to stop Devan Shell's evil plans. ]

Just as Kouma started getting interested, it was his bedtime. The clock struck 4 AM, and he was asleep.

However, in his dreams, Jazz was there, telling him how. He didn't know what was going on, and how he already knew it, but he did.

When he woke up for a midnight snack at 2 AM, it was dark.

Very dark.

However, he didn't have to see through the missing wall on the side of the house that some insanely strong lizard was carrying his house barefoot in the snow to Devan Shell's secret headquarters.

He yelled.

Then, realizing he was freezing cold, he went back upstairs and fell asleep. He dreamed about Devan taking a wall from his house (he had already had his Jazz dream.)

-~`

That's the end of this part. I'll continue if I don't die, and if I want to.