View Single Post

JCF Member

KRSplatinum is a forum legendKRSplatinum is a forum legend

Nov 9, 2013, 11:59 AM
For me, the color change to toasty power-up crate is game-breaking... Light blue and red looked better! Plus is meant to fix bugs, but instead plus takes away what made Jazz2 a good game to start with. Sike nää, I'm just trolling a bit, sorry.

Anyway, Borgia posted the following on JJNet, I think people in this thread would like to read Borgia's comment:

Quote:
noticed there is also a 'Turbo'-difficulty for Single Player, and I like that new challenge emo. There are some bugs, though. For instance, the game does not play the boss themes anymore. Everytime I encounter a boss (for instance the queen or the Schwartzenguard), the game continues playing the level theme.

There's also an error in the level Suburbia Commando, which didn't occur before. At some point in that level (somewhere at the beginning), you must break through a wall and then go down, through eight star-blocks. There are some green gems straight ahead in that building, and an invisible wall. If you shoot that wall and enter, you are supposed to go up to access a secret place you otherwise can't reach (without cheating). There are some red springs, red gems and a gold coin (you reach the coin and some of the gems from below if you're Spaz). What happens instead, though, is that you go sideways, through everything and eventually you disappear from the screen. You can't stop it, so you have to reload a previous save. I'm sure this isn't supposed to happen.

Last edited by KRSplatinum; Nov 10, 2013 at 02:55 AM.