View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 19, 2007, 02:35 AM
Chapter 3: A Piece of The Project. (D)

Day had finally arrived. As the sun dawned over the cities near the realm of darkness, there was nothing. Only the sight of buildings that had been burnt to the ground, explosions still occuring quite frequently, Devan's troops pushed on, killing anything that got in thier way. Of course, something wasn't going to stand to that...the ground underneath the army split open, before a large metallic robot overshadowed them, firing swift round of plasma fire. The army retreated, until a small turtle walked forward, spectacles shining, before he looked up at his opponent.

"You have gone far enough! Surrender! We don't wish to end this in violence!" the soliders yelled from the robot.

Devan calmly adjusted his glasses, before his eyes turned red. A huge wave of fire appeared from nowhere, washing over the city. Buildings and people that hadn't been destroyed were instantly annihlated whent they came into contact with the hell-fire. The robot seemed to stagger back, before unleashing a barrage of laser fire. Simply by moving his hand, Devan managed to disipate the blast.

"Poor fools. Perhaps you don't understand...I am Devan Shell. The most powerful being on this planet! Witness...your destruction!" Devan threatened.

A small part of his shell flashed red, before everything whited out...a few seconds later, nothing was left except the few pieces of scrap metal and bleeding human flesh. Devan lowered his arms, before smiling. The metal object his soldiers found proved to be quite useful...but that was not where the power origniated from. Returning back to the Dark Realm, he handed the piece of metal to the Figure, who placed it in the tank.

Dark bolts of energy crackled everywhere, causing the moniters to go crazy. More blood began to lap against the glass, before all was calm again. The piece of metal seemed to be the ony thing visible. Although, a small part of a staff was hidden from view.

"This...object...is the source...of our power...once we manage...to collect...the remainder...of the pieces...it will end..." The Figure rasped.

Devan looked with a small bit of surprise at the tank, before he angrily growled at the figure.

"If that was the best Earth has to offer, I doubt it will sate my blood-lust...Perhaps...Perhaps I have just the thing...If we could..." Devan suggested.

The Figure listened patiently, crossing his arms, before slowly nodding in agreement. He led Devan to another room. A large portal took up the entire room. On the other side, demonic cries and growls of anguish could be heard. Devan rubbed his hands together, before he stepped inside. Around him, he noticed that Hell hadn't changed much at all. His minions were still there, saluting. Ghouls of the (-)ed floated by, begging for release.

"You cannot escape from the depths of Hell. I rule all in this domain...and none leave! My army grows here...absorbing the power from you weaklings...creating what you see before you. Loyal servants, thier only desire to cause blood-shed. Now...Blisy! Bubba! Bolly! Rally your legions. It shan't be long...before this prison is gone...the planet will be ours!" Devan laughed

>I'm surprised the hero hasn't come yet...if he manages to call that blasted jackrabbit here, we could be in trouble...It doesn't matter. All of them at...wherever they are hiding, can't stop me now!<

The Figure looked outside at his dark domain. Soon...all of this would be his...

"..."