View Single Post

JCF Member

superjwren329 is doing well so far

Jan 24, 2007, 06:06 PM
Later...

Joshua awoke in the lounge room, in front of a warm fire. His body was shivering from the cold, his shirt was missing. He spotted it on the floor. Covered with a large blanket. He shivered from the cold, before sneezing. Norn walked over to him.

"Feeling better, Meow? You had us worried." Norn smiled.

Joshua coughed up a bit of water, a bit of blood, staining the blanket. He looked up at Norn with a ' I'm really sorry' look on his face. Why did he be so darn selfish and make the others worry? Norn hugged him tightly, being close to her seemed to make Joshua feel a bit better.

"You...You did this?" Joshua asked.

Norn nodded, pointing out that she had stayed until now, watching for any change. She had lit the fire, gave him the blanket...

"You didn't need to, Norn. I...I don't think I deserve everyone being kind to me. Uh...I feel dizzy..." Joshua groaned.

Norn sat down beside him, looking at him happily.

"It will stop soon, meow. I might as well get some sleep...Joshua...? I know...I know you aren't feeling all much better yet...but will you hold my hand until I fall asleep? I was scared that you could have gotten yourself hurt. I'll be up all night...so I want you to be there to help me remember that your...still okay..." Norn asked.

Joshua gently grabbed her hand, looking up at her face. A smile on both thier faces, before found himself being dragged off the lounge. He hit the floor, making him open his mouth with surprise at how strong Norn had become.

"...S-Sorry...Come on! Let's go!" Norn smiled, running off to her room, dragging Joshua behind her.

Her room seemed to be quite...strange. From Joshua's point of view anyway. Norn placed her red cap on the wall, her long silver hair flowing down to her shoulders. The walls seemed to be painted pink, as well as the scent of candy which seemed to waft through the room. Everything was normal. A small table with a mirror, a closet...what seemed to be a very large pile of sweets.

"I'm getting hungry...I wish I'd eaten...well...I haven't had anything to eat since I've been here...Norn...Why are you acting like this? You're acting stranger than usual. Is something wrong? Did I say something that made upset or something...?"

Norn had already gotten into her bed, half asleep already. Joshua decided to sit down next her, hold her hand before looking at her. She smiled, before she went to sleep. It was few hours later, that Joshua found himself getting tired as well. He looked over at Norn, sleeping peacefully, a smile on her face.

"She looks kinda cute when she's sleeping...I better get...Huh?!" Joshua whispered.

He found his hand was still tight in Norn's grasp, before she pulled his arm. He fell onto the bed, before she wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling against him.

"Nya...Soft...toy..."

Joshua tried to squirm out of Norn's tight grasp, but she didn't let go. She was still fast asleep, thinking Joshua as a toy. Too tired to bother trying anymore, he yawned quietly, before wrapping his arms around Norn, his eyes closing.

"Joshua..."