View Single Post
Jett

JCF Member

Jett is doing well so far

Feb 25, 2013, 07:37 PM
Super Smash Brothers Stargate

Super Smash Brothers Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1: Luck of the Dice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonic the Hedgehog, Rayman face off. They are tossing dice. Lieutenant Commander Data watches, summarizing each throw, adding numbers like 5+3=8, 1+1=2, and 2+2=4. Jazz Jazkrabbit and Spaz Jackrabbit spin songs like Galactic and Path to Nowhere. Sonic jumps around bouncing off walls. Rayman rolls a 12.

"You rolled a 12," broadcasts Data. Rayman gains a chip. The sound of Jazz's trumpet creates perceptible harmonic reverberations around the room, in objects, such as the lamp or cell phone antennae. Spaz and Data compare improvisational paintings.

"Your paint matches the canvas color," says Spaz to Data.

Data replies. "My use of the canvas is inspired by 21st-century art and artists from the 21st century. I learned this on Wikipedia."

Jazz and Spaz flew to Carrotus. There, citizens walked around collecting money. The radios are absent and people live in smart homes. He can talk to any Pokemon on Facebook even if they are in their Pokeball on the Internet. He could even compete with a team in a training tournament. Several Metapods won. It was unclear how the Triforce affected outcomes. Various temples were known for using software designs as scenery and dice. And the playing field was anywhere.

Mewtwo stands on two worlds. One side is of ocean; one side is of desert. At the sandtrap puddle, Mew demonstrates levitation to Mewtwo. Training tournaments consistently gave common ground to intergalactic competitive athletes. Mewtwo's ability to communicate language through energetic waves helped exploration of multiple galaxies. Traversing planets like Diamondus or Zebes became a safer practice for teams assembled through Super Smash Brothers. Samus Aran worked with Mewtwo to scan and upload reports on augmented territories or diminished habitats. Triangulation allowed them to keep track of their coordinates relative to their landing site, their space station, landmarks and safe known destinations.

Mewtwo is practicing freethrows. He used the sandtrap puddle to play pool basketball. Samus Aran thought ponderously. "Maybe that would be more worthwhile than deep space exploration. I am satisfied by my work's rewards. Somewhere out there are people who deserve to continue the same path I did. We now have the opportunity to discover new goals," she posted to Facebook through her helmet microphone with voice recognition on a wireless mobile network.

From inside the puddle, a large circular ring is glowing blue. A net wormhole blasts through the circle. Mew and Mewtwo stand waiting for a clue to how or why this took place.

Episode 2: A Cream Filling

Kirby, Link and Pikachu are swinging on rainforest tree branches. The vegetation is thick, almost blinding from a distance. They pass several recognizable varieties of fruit. Each of them have sampled wildly growing berries: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries, acai berries all within range. They traverse the jungle, like the galaxy, at a high speed. Their fast pace gives them momentum.

Suddenly, a glowing blue energetic wave pops out of a large ring like toast from a toaster. The Stargate is in front of them, and the tree branches hurl Kirby, Link and Pikachu into it like sloths on a swing set. The other side of the Stargate is another planet. Kirby, Link and Pikachu appear underwater in the sandtrap puddle. They swim to the surface to meet Mew, Mewtwo and Samus Aran.

"Hey. Are you all alright?" Mewtwo asks. Link is stunned. Pikachu replies.

"I'm feeling good, but I don't know how this happened. Where are we?"

"This is Tubelectric," says Mew. "I have Alakazam on Facebook chat." Alakazam is calling Mew with Facebook video chat.

"Pikachu! Link! Kirby! You must have passed through some kind of wormhole warp event," states Alakazam. "It took you from Jungrock to Tubelectric."

"It is called a Stargate. It was built by the Ancients," Mewtwo tells them.

"How do you know?" Kirby asks.

"My trainer watched it on TV," answered Mewtwo.

Link grunted. "I made strawberry jelly and cream doughnuts," he said.

"Yes!" exclaimed Samus Aran. She grabbed a doughnut from Link and took a big bite.