View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Dec 16, 2014, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRSplatinum View Post
Plus, I'm also banned from posting uploads and from posting to RabbitJournal. Was there a reason for this? I'm not saying I deserve unban, but that people should be told the reason for being banned. And, considering the point of this topic it should be a factor that I'm already banned from uploads/rabbitjournal.
You were banned from posting to RabbitJournal the last time one of your stream-of-consciousness lucid episodes spilled over to it. As they seem to happen every so often I'm not particularly inclined to restore your privileges.

I didn't ban you from uploading stuff, but looking at your upload log around the time it happened I'm guessing the reason is much the same.

I'm fairly neutral on the undeleting thing, on the one hand I'm all for making as much content as possible available, on the other hand... just don't delete them in the first place. Some of these uploads are clearly shit (levels from other authors with a few tiles of eyecandy changed, for example) and I really wouldn't feel like going through them one by one to figure out which would be worth restoring.