View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Apr 9, 2005, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggyB
Suicide? You'd make it so each suicide scores a point, but just jumping to your doom (or whatever) is worth nothing. Bonus point for roasting with your suicide. Trouble is it'd need heavy re-working of the game to be effective (you'd have to be able to kill yourself with your own dynamite etc., for example).
"Team Suicide" would be very easy to make (if I remember how SCEs work right) and probably fun (though like Faw said, morbid). Just somehow have it so everyone starts with a bird and one of those Witch MCEs (The bird will fire at the witch, I think). Each time the player dies, it will take them between the two bases and they'll score a point. The game would involve chasing other players around and trying to get their birds to shoot you.

I made up a few gametypes a few years back. One was called "team slaughterparty". It was like team battle, but you got a warp target error whenever you died.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.