View Single Post

JCF Member

DarkSonic is doing well so far

Dec 22, 2007, 07:24 AM
2007's best JCS'er: Birdie

He made some great levels and a great pack. BlurredD made a tileset that'll most likely win the best tileset award, and a pack with some great levels but a few worse ones. One Up is a bit too overrated in my opinion. PurpleJazz could have had a chance if he had finished Legends, but unfortunately he couldn't finish it on time.

Best level pack: New Ages II - Tale of a Snooze by Snooze

This is a pack not everyone likes, but I think that it has some great levels that should be played more. The other packs can't be called bad at all, 4 of the 5 nominations have been featured downloads and I'm voting for the one that didn't get featured.

2007's best CTF level: Unconventional Coffee by FireSworD

It won a contest and it's better than the other nominations.

2007's best (non-CTF) level: The Warden Woods by Cooba

4 out of 6 nominations were made for the Battle Contest, and the one that got 2nd gets my vote. Neobeo's Firetruck was good, but I'm just voting for a Battle level. Panic!

2007's best tileset/tileset conversion: Desolation by BlurredD

There is not much to say here. Only bad side is that the tileset will be overused soon.

2007's best music: A Prisoner Out (Chameleon World remix) by DoubleGJ (aka JSZ Jazz)

No comment.

What to expect from 2008: Collaboration levels for cooba's contest, more great levels and packs like New Ages III, great tilesets like Castle of Cadavers, and Impressions ع, the third pack from the Impressions series that'll hopefully beat Impressions and Impressions Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Jarno View Post
What is Distopia

Last edited by DarkSonic; Dec 22, 2007 at 08:03 AM.