View Single Post
R3ptile

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Dec 22, 2007, 07:42 AM
I haven't had enough time to check out EVERYTHING this year, but anyways..

2007's best JCS'er:
  • Normally I'd vote for Cooba, my favorite active level maker, but he didn't release many things this year (even though everything he *did* release was top-notch) so I'm going with Birdie here for making a lot of quality levels that are also always fun and unique..

2007's best level pack:
  • I don't care for SP but everyone always says Mike's packs are great so I check them out.. The Battle for Carrotus was the worst pack out of the three but it's still pretty good... however definitely does not deserve the hype it gets. New Ages was great (well at least the last 2 or 3 levels), by far the best thing uploaded in 2006... but the sequel wasn't even half as good. Barely even one GREAT level. The biggest disappointent in 2007 for me.

Anyway my vote goes to One Up. Not the greatest levels by Blur ever, but still good enough to make the best pack uploaded this year..

2007's best CTF level:
  • Toxin Twister. It's quite sad there are not many people who appreciate this level... some may say it's not all that great, and I agree there.. it's not GREAT, it's just.. cool. Seriously, you people play utter crap like JE and GW......... just play Toxin Twister instead.

2007's best non-CTF level:
  • (What's the deal with Neobeo's Firetruck?..)

DarkMatch - Pwns. It was definitive from the moment I saw it. I knew there'd be nothing better this year. No one is going to vote for it but THIS is the best level of 2007.

2007's best music:
  • Crysilis World 2

Last edited by R3ptile; Dec 29, 2007 at 05:29 AM.