View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Mar 10, 2014, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grytolle View Post
And you must have forgotten it yourself too, SE, otherwise you would no doubt have thought of mentioning it when trying so hard to construct arguments why not to implement a customizable /cstop.
As I said, I was convinced you're aware of it and for whatever reason want cstop implementation regardless, especially since over half of people supporting you were present during the conversation as well, therefore I had to choose my arguments accordingly. Additionally, the concept of freezing the game is independent of cstop and I don't recall us thinking of it as a substitute, it's more of a general fix that everybody in the team knew will have to happen sooner or later. I didn't see much of a link between the two, I didn't know if one solves the other for you, and since it appeared to me that it doesn't, I didn't bring it up. The topic of using cstop in order to avoid people falling down wasn't even touched before your latest post. The protest both here and on Skype took the form of shouting "we want customizable cstop!" and not "what we want is a more convenient way to stop the game and prevent players from falling down", where the former sentence was found by us to be unreasonable while the latter would give you an immediate answer: "we're on it".

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.